For the past several years, we’ve built Lake Havasu City, AZ to be the top Spring Break destination on the West Coast. Just two hours’ driving time south of Las Vegas, Lake Havasu has proven to be easily accessible to the 15,000+ party-goers from over 30 states who attended our Spring Break events just last year. As we prepare for another record-breaking year of SWAT Spring Break in Lake Havasu, we’re excited to celebrate our fifth year in the desert oasis. And as it is to be expected, we plan on bringing SWAT travelers bigger events, bigger concerts, new venues, and even more value than we’ve ever offered before.
Simply put, SWAT Spring Break 2014 will be an Experience Unlike Any Other!
Spring Break 2014 promises to be another amazing year of the trademark SWAT events that have made Lake Havasu the top domestic Spring Break destination on the West Coast! Check out our entertainment lineup below and click on any of the artist logos to learn more about them, visit their Facebook pages, and get the latest about all that they’ve got going on.
Pricing & Package Options
Save $75 when you pay-in-full at the time of signup or save $25 when you sign up with a $100 deposit through Feb. 28th or while supplies last! Trip must be paid-in-full by Mar. 1, 2014 in order to maintain reservation and all applicable discounts.
Week #1: Mon., Mar. 10 – Thurs., Mar. 13, 2014
Week #2: Mon., Mar. 17 – Thurs., Mar. 20, 2014
Week #3: Mon., Mar. 24 – Thurs., Mar. 27, 2014
Week #4: Mon., Mar. 31 – Thurs., Apr. 03, 2014
All package prices are per-person and are based on maximum occupancy hotel accommodations. Upgrades to lower occupancy rooms are available by contacting our Customer Service team via email at email@example.com or at 866-714-7160. Prices subject to change without notice. All monies paid towards this trip are non-refundable. We HIGHLY suggest you purchase trip insurance by choosing the option during the trip registration process in case a cancellation is necessary.
Hotel Packages Include
- Three Nights Hotel Accommodations
- SWAT Spring Break 2014 Party Package
- Day & Night Events
- Legendary Concerts
- King & Queen of the Beach Competition
- Rockstar Relay Races
- Beach Games & Contests
- Theme Parties on Monday & Wednesday Nights
- Nightly After-Hours Beach Bonfires Until 4:00AM
- Free VIP Boat Slips at The Nautical & London Bridge Resort
- Discounts at Local Restaurants, Shops, & Grocery Stores
- Discounted Excursions, Including Boat & Jet Ski Rentals
- 24-Hour SWAT Customer Service, Medical, & Security Staff
- Day & Night Events
Trip Options & Add-Ons
- No-Hotel Party Packages – $159/Person
- Includes access to all events & concerts
- Lodging & hotel access not included
- VIP Upgrade Packages – $75/Person – Limited Inventory
- 24-Hour Unlimited Shuttle Passes – Starting at $20/Person
- Whett Rods Jet Ski Rentals – Starting at $48.53
- Our jet ski rental partner, Whett Rods, is located right on the beach where all our day events are hosted. Included in our venue, it’s easy to take a quick 30 or 60 minute run on the water to enjoy all that Lake Havasu has to offer! As a valued SWAT traveler, you’re able to pre-purchase your jet ski rental during the signup process and take advantage of a 30% discount! All rental fees include all taxes, fees, and fuel charges.
- 30-Minute Jet Ski Rental: $48.53
- 60-Minute Jet Ski Rental: $75.50
- Trip Insurance – Pricing Varies
- Policy premium varies based on the total price of trip package
- Multiple policies to choose from to meet your needs & desired level of protection
- “Cancel Anytime” options available
- Reminder: All monies paid towards a SWAT trip are non-refundable. We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance to protect your travel investment.
Hotel Package Types
Sanctioned by the Lake Havasu City Convention & Visitors Bureau.
All monies paid towards this trip are non-refundable. Optional trip insurance from Allianz Global Alliance may be purchased as a package add-on during the trip registration process.
Visit the official SWAT Events fan page on Facebook to check out photos and videos from last year’s trip and to get ready for an Experience Unlike Any Other!
All package prices are per-person and are based on maximum occupancy hotel accommodations. In other words, when purchasing a SWAT Spring Break 2014 hotel package, you are purchasing one spot in a hotel room that accommodates four people, NOT one hotel room that sleeps four individuals. Upgrades to lower occupancy rooms are available by contacting our Customer Service team at (866) 714-7160 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWAT does not promote or condone the consumption of alcohol or the use of drugs and/or controlled substances. In accordance with federal, state, and local law, all travelers and event attendees must be 21 years of age in order to consume alcoholic beverages and no information found on this website should be interpreted as construing a message otherwise. We ask that you always designate a sober driver and never drink and drive. If you’ve had too much to drink, please let a member of our staff know and we’ll arrange a safe and sober ride home for you.